Our undergraduate Bursary Scheme, valued in monetary terms at over £17,000, is just one of the ways we help high flyers to launch their IT careers. For our current Bursary Scheme, we are partnered with both Queen’s University and University of Ulster, however we look forward to offering opportunities in the Republic of Ireland in the future.
Current Bursary Details
Subject to exam results and performance in class, as well as your performance in the job role, we offer financial support of £1,000 a year for the three taught years of the relevant course, and:
- Eight weeks paid summer work at the end of year one
- A guaranteed paid industrial placement in year three
- The opportunity for a permanent position with us after graduating
Eligible Courses at Queen’s University Belfast
- BSc/BEng and MEng Computer Science
- BEng/MEng Software Engineering
Eligible Courses at University of Ulster
- BSc Hons Computing/Computer Science/Software Engineering
- BSc Hons Computing (Game Development/Artificial Intelligence)
- BSc Hons Computer Science (Software Systems Development)
- BEng Hons Computer Games Development
Our bursaries for the 2014/2015 academic year will be open to students beginning their undergraduate studies from September 2014.